- Jean wrote, "Thank you for promptly referring me after discovering my wet macular degeneration and your concern and support about my health."
- Susan wrote: "Dear Dr. Weinerman, thank you so much for your kindness - a light for me at a difficult time."
- A young student Elsa wrote: "Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me about your work. I find optometry fascinating and a possible career choice."
- Cory wrote: Dr. Weinerman is professional and very friendly. She cares for our entire family and we have had nothing but great experiences at her practice. She has a great selection of frames and takes the time to make sure the style and fit is the best. We will always return to Cadboro Bay Optometry for our vision care. Thank you to Dr. Weinerman for helping us see better!
- Branka writes, "Dr. Weinerman has been our family's eye doctor for more than 10 years. Always very professional, kind and detailed. We highly recommend her."
- John said, "Thorough examination, fantastic and caring service. I have never had a better experience than at Dr. Weinerman's clinic. Ten stars out of five!"
- Michelle wrote: Thank you for taking the time to help me find the right pair of glasses!
- Elizabeth wrote, "Dr. Weinerman is such a caring optometrist. She is great with kids with a lot of anxiety as she has a very quiet and calm manner. You get great service and advice here!"
- Elizabeth B. wrote: "I love wearing my new glasses and hardly notice that I am wearing them - inside or out of doors. I appreciate you listening to my concerns and explaining that if one lens did not work perfectly for my prescription, another might. Thank you again."
- Clare wrote: "I have been a patient of Dr Weinerman for over 15 years. She is an extremely conscientious person who cares about every person she meets. Give her a try, I guarantee she won't disappoint you!
- Joey wrote: "Thank you so much. As a mother of a special needs child, it's great to feel comfortable about when taking your child to an appointment."
Our goal is to create a calm environment where our patients feel comfortable and cared about.
Your feedback is important to us, as it lets us know how we may improve our services and care!